Friday, January 13, 2012

What I did today...

I watched a very fluffy sleeping puppy...
look how much he's grown!
 I picked fresh flowers from my garden for glass bottle vases...
 I cleaned my kitchen...
 I admired my dreamy looking lounge room...
 I didn't do as much with the kids as I should have, which resulted in a lot of movies & playing online games...
my, what good looking children I have!
 I made a delicious stir-fry...
I tackled the massive pile of washing, and won...

I even made my bed!
Remember this bedside table?
 And of course I enjoyed taking photos of all these things!

A very productive day overall, if only everyday was like this!

Tonight I think I'll relax with a book or a movie, or perhaps I'll practice my ukulele or harmonica. Or maybe I'll do a bit of everything!


I'll give 10 points to the person who can guess what my favourite colour is at the moment!


Join me here!

5 comments:

  1. I WANT TO LIVE IN YOUR HOUSE. thats it- im moving in.

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the above... Love it Rach, alternatively you could come decorate my house I can't be bothered thinking about it anymore, my decorating juices have stopped flowing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and i want your puppy he's soooo cute.. Is he going to have babies (well not him directly obviously) coz I would be keen on adopting one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your home is amazing rach. love the interiors. gorgeous! it has such a great feel to it. let's hope you have enough beds...i am moving in too!! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to live with you - PLEASE!!
    Your house rocks ... but I am not surprised!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...