Friday, January 20, 2012

The couch continued...

Thanks to all the lovely ladies who gave me some ideas for re-covering Jesse's couch.

I decided to go with the most suggested colour - charcoal. We found a nice textured upholstery fabric from Spotlight and went to work!
Check out Otis photo-bombing!


 I re-covered the buttons in light greens and blues, although it's a bit hard to see in the photos.

Whoops, a bit wonky!
Terrible photo, bad time of day to be taking photos! Makes the walls look blue and the couch look purple. Poo.
 Ta-da!
I will be painting the legs next, maybe red to match the other few bits & bobs in his room?


Now we just need some ace cushions and a few other finishing touches and his room is complete!
More photos to come!

6 comments:

  1. khaki legs? like the tank/ statue on the poster behind?


    it looks bloody brilliant Rach! You are so talented!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing! Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fantastic. I'm about to embark on redoing an old chair from the oppy. Hope I have as much luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...