Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BABY BELLY

Yesterday I had the privilege of photographing one of my best friends
(who also happens to be my sister-in-law)
She is 30 weeks pregnant with her first child.

Her waters broke last week, far far to early, which has resulted in an extended hospital
stay for her in Melbourne.
Not an ideal situation seeing as she was over here visiting from Kalgoorlie for the week, and her husband works in the mines over there.
I'm secretly delighted that she was over here when it happened, as all her family is here.
Imagine being stuck in a hospital on the opposite side of the country, with no one to visit
and keep you company.
So instead of taking the photos at my place as planned, we had to turn the hospital room into a studio and take the photos there!
I love how they've turned out. I've edited them so she doesn't feel too exposed here on my blog!
I plan on taking more over the next few weeks, if she lasts that long before having the baby.
Any suggestions for future shoots?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...