Thursday, January 3, 2013

A CHANCE TO CHANGE


When I was asked recently if I had any new year's resolutions I promptly replied
"Nope. Pretty happy with how things are."
But as we have started this year, I can't help feeling that there is a few things I would like to change, or rather veer in the right direction.
It just feels like there is an opportunity to start afresh.

So here's my little list.

Have a healthier attitude to food.
Things get off track too easily in our home, we get busy so quick, easy (not-so-healthy) meals
are whipped up.
I need to get more organised so this doesn't happen. Plan ahead.

I need to spend more time with Ben.
Too often I get caught up in the kids, work, housework, and my own projects and 'us' time goes out the window. Got to change.

Ben told me I should spend more time with my friends. I think that's a good idea too.

Oh and there's the regular lose weight and save money resolutions! Of course!

Do you have any new year's resolutions?
Are you good at sticking to them?

1 comment:

  1. Health and wellness are always good ones. My word of 2013 is confidence. I'm going to become more confident in all aspects of my life. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...