Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday's treasures - a vintage cash register

Whoops, almost forgot Tuesday's Treasure this week! Very slack. By the time I remembered it was too dark to take any decent photos, so I've used a couple I took weeks ago.
Here we have our new/old cash register for Modern Vintage.


These things are very hard to come by! Mum and I did a little dance when we found this baby at the Daylesford Mill Market. It works too, and I still have a little giggle everytime I serve someone and hear the 'cha-ching!" 

Righto guys, you'd better make up for my slackness and show us what treasures you have. Link up below!

2 comments:

  1. I love it so much and think it's so cool that you can actually use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vintage cash register looks gorgeous! You have great taste;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...