Monday, February 6, 2012

A perfect day

On the weekend my sister-in-law (& one of my best friends) got married. I was a bridesmaid and felt so happy to be part of her special day.

It was such a great day. Everything was held in Halls Gap in the Grampians, which is just stunning. The weather was perfect and everything went exactly to plan.
Emus!
How good is that view??
The dress was stunning!
My bro-in-law Max
It was a busy but calm morning - surprising seeing as how I was doing the Bride's hair as well as my own and the three other bridesmaids! I did expect chaos and sweat but it was all smooth sailing. 
Being in the wedding, I didn't have a chance to take many photos on the day, but I shall post some of the professional ones when they come through!

4 comments:

  1. It looks amazing.
    I love your shoes.
    I hope someone invites me to a wedding again soon.
    Its been ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful location for a wedding! The hair looked great, as did you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did all that hair?? You're amazing! Looks like a beautiful setting and a gorgeous looking bride and bridal party. Would love to see the professional pics... with a snap or two of you in there :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw this post last night but coming back to comment now. what a beautiful location & stunning attire. love your shoes so much. you look beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...