Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A CHANGE


As you may have noticed, I have given my blog quite the overhaul.
Gone is Picklebug, and here is Mint + Pear.
Why, you may ask?
Well, things were feeling a little stale.
I was finding it quite an effort to visit my little space. It wasn't exciting anymore - the spark was gone.
This is my last ditch effort to regain my love of blogging, to feel the excitement of it, and to hear that little blogging voice in my head documenting my day to day life.

Why Mint + Pear?
Who knows. I have been puzzling over a new name for a while now, and nothing seemed right, or if it did, someone else had thought of it already. (Btw- big boo to those people who take a name then never do anything with it!)

So Mint + Pear it is.
They're both delicious things, and the colours are cute too.
Mint is good in all sorts of things.
Minties, mint leaves, the cure for bad breath. Not bad in a cocktail too I might add.
And let's face it, is there anything better than a pear cider? 
Plus, I quite like the sound of them together.

So welcome peeps!
Here's to new blogging adventures!

8 comments:

  1. I shall update and look forward to following along! I am SO hearing you on claimed but unused blog names! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! Look forward to see your sparks fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whilst I did love your old site, a change is a s good as a holiday they say :) Looking forward to following along (pear cider in hand I might add!)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I love it Rach! I'm a big fan of both mint and pear also... but like cinnamon, hard to find someone who doesn't like cinnamon! Great idea to shake things up a little and keep the inspiration alive. Look forward to stopping in a bit more often... if time permits! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new name and the new look! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey rach. just popping in to say hello. look forward to catching up with you in your lovely new space. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rach! I was so confused when Mint + Pear popped into my reader - but I love it! Great name, great look. May you be very happy in your new home x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...