Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Design Exchange

Well there goes another Design Exchange market. It is always the best atmosphere, with live music, delicious cupcakes, in such an awesome and historical building, with all the coolest kids selling their wares. I shared a stall with my friend Michelle of Bok Bok B'Gerk fame, and we had a ball. She kicked market arse with all her ace bits and pieces! 






A few of the other chicks there who are worthy of a mention are:
The very funny and ace Steph from Red Brick Gallery
Lovely Laura from Learn2 screen-print, who taught me the basics of screen printing
Morgan from The Crafty Squirrel, a gorgeous little vintage shop
Amber from Hardest button to button, who makes resin bangles with buttons and stuff inside

Ooh, and I have to mention that I finally got to meet the famous Jodie from Ric-Rac! She is the funniest blogger, so hilarious, and I tried to act cool when I met her! Haha, such a dork!

Hope you had a lovely Sunday! Did you have any great markets in your part of the world today?

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow look at all those lovely things wish I was there, we only have small markets on the coast here one thing I miss about the city is their awesome markets hence my obsession to E bay LOL. Love the old building they held them too.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanted to come to the market on Sunday - would have been fun to see you in real life! Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just scrolled through your blog and I have to say : YOU ARE SO CUTE. So I'm following. Love your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...