Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Old chair, new chair

At my work there is 3 floors - downstairs is the shop, and the top 2 floors are used for storage, and are haunted by a 6 year old boy, but more on that another time. The top floors used to be apartments from the mid 1800's til the1960's. Someone left this chair behind when they moved out, so this week I decided to claim it for Ryleah's room.
It wasn't in too bad shape at all, so I only needed to re-cover the cushion. Too easy! 
This was the cushion before I attacked it.










Ryleah loves it...we have just finished painting her room and re-decorating so this chair has finished it off nicely. Pics of her room coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...