Monday, October 25, 2010

New arrivals

Well things have been very busy here for the last week or so.
First of all, last Wednesday we had 3 lovely little guinea pigs born at our house. Bit of a surprise considering I thought we had 2 girls, and I only discovered the very fat belly about 2 hours before the arrival!

Then on Thursday my parents surprised me with 3 cute little Indian Runner ducks, which I have been wanting for ages!





I also got my application approved for a stall at the new Design Exchange market in Ballarat in December. Exciting but scary at the same time, especially after I visited the Buninyong Makers Market on Saturday and saw all the ace stuff on sale there.
Well I'm off now to prepare for this market. I know it's still a couple of months away, but with the way this years going, it will be here in no time.
Catch ya!
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...