Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Getting ready for market

I spent a few hours last night polishing the new pendants and putting them all onto cards ready for the Design Exchange market in December.



I'm back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off, and it's going to get hard to find the time to do everything I need to do, but I'm sure I'll get there!

Tonight I'm making some brooches, also for the market. Here's a batch fresh from the oven!


I think they'll be really cute when they're finished!

Well I think it's time for a bit of a read then bed. Must be well rested for work tomorrow (aaargh!)
Rach

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have heaps done! You'll have no problem getting enough for the market. Can't wait to see how the brooches turn out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...